Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Too cute not to post

In college I joined my sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma. Some people who meet me are shocked by this, some not. I take it as a compliment either way, so it's all good. I am very grateful for my years as an active sister in Kappa and wouldn't change a thing. Especially since some of my best friends I still have today, including all the girls in the photos from NYE, are from the sorority.

A sister of mine found this video from Baylor University and I had to share it too. it's just to cute. Gotta love college co-eds that can rap....or try anyhow :)



the original video that started it all:


and then the follow up:








This is from a skit performed on one of the recruitment days at FSU on "SKit day". I help write and perform this skit 5 years ago for the original. It's been tweaked since, but it makes me feel good they still use it



And a a couple of videos of Kappa performing at CHeers for Charity and Linedancce competition from last year. I only wish I could've been there for these.



No comments:

Post a Comment