Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December...already?

So here's the honest truth. I am not a big Christmas fan. I think years of retail service and working the holidays have beaten it out of me. Sure I love the seasons changing, wearing new winter clothes, all the fun new coffee flavors, and of course the presents, haha. What I don't like? Cheesy holiday music, ads, and decorations being forced down your throat. Call me a traditionalist, but I like simple, classic Christmas style.
Like these:

And not the craptacular  shenanigans I see like this :

Since when did Christams have to be about who can accumulate the MOST crap on their houses or on their persons? I mean really, this cannot be fun/comfortable:

All you teachers know what I speak of.....tacky sweaters....*shiver*

This is an appropriate Christmas sweater:
See the difference? I thought so.

Oh Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment