Friday, March 11, 2011

Clarissa?Ferguson?Sam? Hooray!



I don't know about you, but I love 90s Nickelodeon TV shows!

Okay, maybe you have to be a child of the late eighties and 90s like myself to truly appreciate the awesome that was nickelodeon back in the day. So you can only imagine my happiness when I read this:

Nickelodeon’s TeenNick Channel to Bring Back ’90s Programming


If you’re one of the people who got all nostalgic at yesterday’s news about Nickelodeon’s new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series, prepare to take another trip down memory lane. Nickelodeon’s TeenNick channel has announced a plan to show reruns of ’90s shows like Pete & Pete and Rugrats as part of a new programming block. Read more details after the jump.
Entertainment Weekly reports that TeenNick (formerly known as The N), has scheduled a two-hour block from midnight to 2 AM called The ’90s Are All That — sort of a retro TGIF for people who grew up with the original TGIF, I guess. The block will include old programs like Rugrats, Kenan & Kel, Pete & Pete, The Amanda Bynes Show, All That and Clarissa Explains it All. TeenNick plans to eventually use the block to show other ’90s shows and films as well.

Umm, Hello? This is great! Now I wish I had DVR......hmmmmm


I love Orange soda! I do, I do, I dooo-oooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment