Sunday, August 15, 2010

So happy!

I am the official owner of a Nikon D3000 camera! I have been dreaming of the day I would get this camera for the last year. Now that I have it I'm like a kid on Christmas morning everyday, haha.
So far I only have two lenses; nikkor 50mm and nikon 18-55mm. I reallllly want to 55mm - 200mm nikkor lenses, but that ridiculously expensive piece will be purchased at a later time.

I took my first 50 shots or so over the weekend on a quick day beach trip to Port St. Joe Beach. The weather was crummy for the first bit we were there, but I got in a solid hour of good shots and  I'm pretty pleased with my test shots I got. Here are a few, completely untouched...

DSC_0075

DSC_0054

DSC_0035

DSC_0037


I'm in love! And I haven't even BEGUN to play with my 50mm lens!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the photos. Can't wait to see more of the great shots you're going to take with your new toy (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you, my dear!
    I have so much to learn, but I'm ready for it! My poor roommate is going to be sick of me trying to take her picture within a week, i know it!

    ReplyDelete