Monday, August 2, 2010

The southerner in me is showing

I am a firm believer that most problems can be solved by three things
1. Duct Tape
2. WD-40
3. The Internet (this being added in within the last 5 years, of course)

This should not be shocking considering I am from the south, and on many different occasions I have been able to use one or more of these items to fix something that has gone wrong and/or broken. But even I realize that not ALL things can be fixed using one of these things, but my fellow southerners (aka- rednecks) seem to not follow this last part of logical thinking. These select people just seem to take things a little further than the average person, and for this, I get a good laugh.

Had a front end collision? No problem!


Couldn't fit everything inside the moving truck? No problem!

He really had it coming after he spilled the last of the booze.

and for all those dads who couldn't figure out how to get those darn diapers to stay on!


oh, and to think, these are just SOME of the things that I found.

all photos came from White Trash Repairs. I encourage you to please enjoy all it has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment