Monday, April 11, 2011

Big Day



Well today has/will be been a fairly big day of sorts. My mind has been going in a million different directions, so I've been distracting myself with whatever possible. My dad had spinal surgery today to implant a shunt. The surgery is over, and he is recovering. So that's good news. Today is also my parents 32nd wedding anniversary. Great timing, right? Today also marks the day I put my two weeks in at my current job and I become super excited and nervous about my new one in two weeks. I have been the opportunity to make a HUGE move for me professionally and it feels AMAZING to see that my years in grad school were not a waste of time and money. (a LOT of money).

So to help keep me distracted I have been looking at FSU football stuff. I know, nothing new, right? The spring game is this Saturday and I CANNOT wait to see the players, new and old, show us what they got.

If updates are not as frequent as usual, don't be alarmed. Between all the mentioned above, I am also moving next week. Haha. I do love to multi-task.....

No comments:

Post a Comment