Thursday, April 7, 2011

Buy this, not that

I am a HUGE fan of the blog/website Copy Cat Chic. This woman (and her readers) find the best deals on furnishings for your home/life etc. After my latest cheap score for shoes I got to thinking that maybe I could spread the word on all the cheaper versions of shoes I see EVERYwhere. I love designer shoes, but my wallet does not. I know I am not alone, so I'm here to share the joy.

Seychelles "Gypsy" sandals $85-119

Target's Women's Mossimo® Vivien Pleated Heeled Sandals - Black $22


Dolce Vita's "jade"  $175
Target's Women's Mossimo® Pilar Strappy Wedge Sandals - Brown $28
Rebecca minkoff "Vixen" $275




Steve Madden's "Taliaa" $55

L.A.M.B's "Cahoot" $295
Steve Madden's "Caryssa" $44

Sam Edelman "gigi" $60




Kimchi Blue T-Strap Sandal $24

Target's Women's Xhilaration® Titania Flat Thong $ 19.99 and Target's Women's Merona® Emeline Braided Flat$15

 

Oh how I love shoes :)








No comments:

Post a Comment