Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pet Peeves

I know I am not the only one here who has a list of Pet Peeves that absolutely drive them nuts. One of mine is when people pull into a parking space and leave absolutely no room to the person parked to the right of them to get into their own vehicle's driver side door.
This happened to me today as I attempted to get into my car and go to lunch. The Escalade to the left of me had parked so close to me that literally the only space between the two of us was the width of my side mirror. Here I am parked well within my lines and this truck is not only crossed over into my space over the lines, but has now completely prevented me from even getting my HAND to my car door. So what do I do? I wrote a note on post it I had handy asking them to please be more mindful of space limitations and that I was unable to get into my vehicle at lunch today. I even left my name (I park in a gated employee only lot so everyone knows everyone). I wasn't rude or tactless, but considering this Escalade is a repeat offender to not only myself, but to others around me, I had NO problem leaving my name in hopes they would contact me so that I could talk to them.
Urgh, that REALLY grinds my gears.

No comments:

Post a Comment