Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Music

Doesn't it always seem like we are always on the hunt for "good music" to listen to/download/ blast as loud as possible?

15. listen to more classical music

I have definitely started listening to more classical music. I've read in several places that it can be very relaxing and help push out all that is giving you tension. Well, I have had my fair share of tension in the past year or so, so why not try something new that might help? I'm the first one to admit I couldn't tell you the difference between listening to Mozart or Chopin or anyone else for that matter, but I love exploring. I've been listening to the local classical station in Tallahassee while doing laundry or painting my nails or whatever else I'm doing in my room without the TV on. I have now ventured off into listening at work or in the car. And you know what? I love it! It really does make you just float away and not focus on anything.

After this great discovery I decided to go visit my old 20s, 30s, and 40s songs that I have always loved. I now listen to yahoo radio at work on the oldies/blues/jazz stations. I am absolutely loving this as well. I whole-heartedly recommend for anyone else to do this to. Stress level down!

Sing to me Billy, Louis, Dakota, Etta, and Dinah!


No comments:

Post a Comment