Tuesday, July 27, 2010

whew!

Finally all moved into my new place. I was living in a sea of boxes and chaos for way too long, but now I can finally move around the place without causing anymore bruises to my already beaten to crap legs. I'm seriously COVERED in bruises. It looks like I was in a paint ball game with no protection. I think laying by the pool and tanning will fix this :)

I know I haven't been giving updates about what I have done on my list thus far, but that will come later this week when I get a chance to sit down and go over everything and pictures. But first I need to think of what my "new food or recipe" will be for this week. Family birthday dinner night for my sis is tomorrow night, so I think I might try something then. Will report on that later.

But, until then, I leave you with two videos that make me smile



No comments:

Post a Comment