Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Even though it's a lilttle early...

I've already started thinking about what I want for christmas. I've been having a hard time with it though. It seems as though the older I get all I really want is some cash money, ya heard me?
But seriously though, I guess it makes me more of an "adult" to not want gifts per say but cash or gift cards instead. And not gift cards to Ruby Tuesday or Macaroni Grill (ew, BTW), but gift cards to somewhere like Target. Oh sweet Target, how I love thee!

Also something I have observed is that the older I get the more I realize how much I don't want certain advertised crap on TV. For example, who the hell would ever want this for a gift or any kind of occasion?



umm, creepy much?

Anyone else here remember the original "Go-Go my walking kitty/puppy" from maybe twenty years ago? You know the creepy robot-looking fake dog that had a leash that acted as its controller. I had one. That dog was freakin creppy, but I played with in front of my mom so she wouldnt't be mad. Still gives me the shivers as I remember its dead eyes looking into me. Here's a reminder of it.
(only video I could find has like 20 eighties-tastic videos in it and "go-go..." starts at the 2:35 minute mark)



and this is the new "updated" version of the toy. Now with a background dancing troupe. Super!







and this product just scares me....very deeply. I guess it's good for the old crazy cat lady we all know and love!




so for future reference this lady right here would prefer you not to pay attention to TV and really think about your gift giving ideas.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment