Friday, October 15, 2010

That's enough. Justin Bieber. That's ENOUGH.



I LOATHE Justin Bieber. His voice/ image is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Everything about him irks me in a way I cannot explain. Do I wish harm to Justin as a person? No. To the "Justin" that I see everyday in the media, or hear briefly before I change a radio station as quickly possible? YES.
I do NOT smile when you smile.
You need a damn haircut.
You are freakin' 16 yr old from Canada. Not a 24 yr old rapper from Atlanta. DEAL WITH IT.


My hatred for all things Bieber-fever related almost make me lose site of all things that irk me about Beyonce. Don't even get me started on her.

With that said.... THAT'S ENOUGH, JUSTIN.

oh, and you know you're impressed my my fancy Microsoft Paint skills. oh yeeeeaahhhhh.

1 comment:

  1. This is why we're besties. I, too, loathe "The Beibs" and Beyonce. Bleck.

    ReplyDelete